Civilization 5 DotC challenge

WarCraft 3, Starcraft, SC2, DoW, DoW2 - you name it!

Civilization 5 DotC challenge

Postby skyman » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Main Rule: No reloading the game!

Will you build a civilization to stand the test of time? Use your wit, savagery, or hypnotoad powers to wrestle control of Europe and claim victory for Gustavus Adolphus! Your civilization has one chance to prove that you are the true ruler of the world.

In this game you will play as Sweden and lead the Swedish Empire to victory. It's a small-sized Europe map played at King difficulty and at standard pace. There is no designated VC for this game, but domination victory condition is disabled.

Playable Civ: Gustavus Adolphus - Swedish Empire
Number of AI Opponents: 7
Number of City-States: 10
Map type: Europe
Map Size: Small
Difficulty Level: King
Game pace: Standard
Game Version: Civ5 Gods & Kings

In this game, you will be playing as Gustavus, you possess Nobel Prize. You gain 90 influence points with a great person gift to a City-State. When declaring friendship, Sweden and their friend gain a +10% boost to Great Person Generation

You can train the Hakkapeliitta, an elite mounted unit that specializes in working with great generals. You may also train the Carolean, a strong, front-line land unit that specializes in long marches, even far from Swedish lands.

This is where you will start:

You start near one of Sweden's most prized possessions: deer. From this point on Sweden is yours to command. I wish you the best of luck, and I will post my progress at the end of the week.

The savegame is attached to this post
Attachments
Gustavus Adolphus_0000 BC-4000.zip
Civ 5 Challenge Start
(279.71 KiB) Downloaded 694 times
2013-06-13_00007 (Medium).jpg
2013-06-13_00007 (Medium).jpg (102.28 KiB) Viewed 5069 times
skyman

Return to Strategy