[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4308: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4309: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4310: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Druid of the Chicken • View topic - Our team games

Our team games

Upload and discuss replays here.

Our team games

Postby Toastmold » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Here is a decent 3v3 with sheep, choboso and I. We managed to fend off a strong early attack, and the built appropriate counters. Also be on the look out for choboso's well timed hit squad.
Attachments
Decent 3v3.SC2Replay
(93.79 KiB) Downloaded 504 times
Toastmold

Re: Our team games

Postby Toastmold » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Here is an unfortunate 4v4 that was played last night with Piccolo, choboso, Jaskalas and me. I feel that we had superior armies but a combination of bad timing and other things lead to our downfall.
Attachments
4v4 fail time.SC2Replay
(157.44 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
Toastmold

Postby Sheep » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:45 am

LT game where he walled in my ramp with 3 pylons (I was zerg)
Attachments
Lost Temple (3).SC2Replay
(58.94 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
Sheep

Postby Toastmold » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 am

Here is a tense 2v2 that sheep and I played, with lots of back and forth and barely holding on. We were talking on vent so sadly you can't follow our communication. It followed a trend that we found of facing Terran that only pumped out marines.
Attachments
Gahh.SC2Replay
(160.78 KiB) Downloaded 538 times
Toastmold

Postby Toastmold » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Here is a close mirror match that sheep and I played. I didn't play particularly well but oh well! Also it is is a pity that you can't see our communication since we were using ventrilo.
Attachments
close 2v2.SC2Replay
(118.35 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
Toastmold

Postby zkss5 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm

zkss5

Postby Toastmold » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Here are 3 ok 1v1s that sheep and I did, I'm quite rusty and craptastic, and then a 2v2 that we did where he was utterly disgusted when I left.
Attachments
Nov 20 Replays.zip
(131.16 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
Toastmold

Postby Toastmold » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:38 am

Here is an epic 2v2 with McWilly and I. We were fighting for our lives a lot of the match. I'll have to watch it again, against closely matched opponents.

Feel free to critique or point out how stoopid we were.
Attachments
Nice 2v2.SC2Replay
(128.64 KiB) Downloaded 521 times
Toastmold

Postby Sheep » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 am

Jermain Defoe replays
Attachments
JD3.SC2Replay
(119.79 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
JD2.SC2Replay
(64.12 KiB) Downloaded 484 times
JD.SC2Replay
(51.28 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
Sheep

Postby Toastmold » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 am

Here are two fun 3v3s.

If you have comments, do it in the thread, not through PMs or irc you stupids.
Attachments
crazy 3v3 jasksheeptoast.SC2Replay
(156.62 KiB) Downloaded 507 times
3v3 amazing skills JaskToastMcWilly.SC2Replay
(158.11 KiB) Downloaded 491 times
Toastmold

Next

Return to Replays